1) 4 Ciabatta Rolls, 2) 4 Tbsp spicy mustard
3) 8 slices of cheese, 4) 16 slices of salami
5) 16 slices of turkey
6) 1 Large Vine Ripe Tomato (thinly sliced into 8 pieces)
7) 1 cup fresh cilantro, 8) 1/2 white onion thinly sliced
Slice rolls in half. Evenly spread mustard over bottom 4 slices of bread for each sandwich. Evenly place ingredients 3 through 8 on top of mustard covered bread.
Spread for top piece of bread:
1) 1/2 cup cilantro creamy dressing (or any other dressing okay)
2) 1/4 cup chopped artichoke hearts, 3) 1/4 cup chopped sun dried tomatoes 4) 1/8 cup pine nuts chopped, 5) 1/4 tsp horseradish
6) 1/4 tsp Greek or Italian seasoning
Mix all spread ingredients in a bowl and stir well. Evenly spread sauce over 4 remaining pieces of bread. Top each sandwich with top piece of bread and serve. Great with a good red zinfandel or malbec wine.
CLICK HERE - to return to Main Entree Page
CLICK HERE - to return to Sandwiches/Burgers Page
CLICK HERE - to return to Meat/Seafood List
CLICK HERE - to return to Home Page